Credit Compass Bank
- Enroll or register for Compass Bank credit services online
- Returning customers can simply access their account with a username and password
- First time visitors will have to register with their Compass Bank account number and name that is printed on the credit card
The Credit Compass Bank service is FREE for all credit card holders with Compass and requires a valid email address at the time of sign up. Once a customer has set up an account online they can make payments associated with the credit card, set up account alerts that will help protect against fraud and missing a payment, update account information such as a change of address, and view previous statements.
Compass Bank Credit Card Footnotes
- Offers a variety of cards to include the ClearPoints credit card (designed for debt consolidation), Visa Signature, and the BBVA Compass NBA Express Card
- Almost all of the credit cards issued by Compass offer competitive rates with lucrative reward program
- APR ranges from 9.49% (the lowest) to 29.49% (the highest in the form of the NBA Express Card)
- Applicants can dial 1-800-COMPASS to apply over the phone or to discuss any of the card offers with a credit specialist
- The only cards issued by Compass with an annual fee are the “Select” credit card (annual Fee is waived the first year, $125 each year thereafter) and the “Optimizer” card (flat $40 annual fee every year)
Please note the annual fee for the Select credit card from Compass Bank will be waived if the account holder is enrolled in Premier Personal Banking.
Any questions about the Credit Compass Bank service can be directed to a customer service specialists at 1-800-239-5175 or email [email protected]… customers who have questions about home equity with Compass can dial toll-free 1-800-239-1996 or email [email protected]