- Users can gain online access by entering a username
- Username and password recovery help is available
Many employees would agree that easy access to pay information is one of the most important features a company can provide. Those who work for companies that use Paychex Flex for their payroll needs have one less thing to worry about. Employees who are looking to access their information can do so online by entering a username into the Paychex Flex portal. New users can begin the online enrollment process by completing a registration form that requires a name, email address, date of birth, Social Security Number, and address.
A Brief Introduction to Paycheck Flex
- Service areas include payroll, time and attendance, human resource applications, benefits administration, reporting, and mobile account access
- Employees can use Paychex Flex to view pay stubs and W-2 forms, review benefit information, manage retirement, request time off, view schedules, and clock in and out of work (through the time and attendance system)
- Employees can access their services anytime and anywhere with free apps available on iPhones, Android smart phones, and Apple and Android-powered tablets
- Companies that use Paychex Flex will receive phone support 24 hours a day and 7 days a week from industry leading payroll specialists
Employees who have forgotten their usernames can make a request to have the username emailed to the address associated with their account. Those who have forgotten their passwords will need to either have a verification code sent to their phone or a link sent to their email address. Users who have questions for Paychex Flex can utilize the online contact form that requires a product or service category, topic, name, email address, and comments. Those who have questions that need an immediate response can contact the company directly by phone.
Paychex Flex Support